Many video DVDs and Blu-Ray discs use protections to prevent the reproduction of the movies. This often prevents creating a copy of a movie even if it has been purchased legally. Users often face two different protections. The first is a copy protection that has been added to the disc to prevent that its contents are copied (or backed up). The second is a regional encoding which can cause all kinds of troubles for users as it can prevent the playback of a movie. A movie DVD purchased on the last trip the US for instance might not play on an European dvd player.
DVDFab Passkey is a beta software that runs as a Windows driver in the background. It will automatically remove protections from DVDs and Blu-Rays so that these discs can be copied and played regardless of their protection or regional restrictions.
This approach ensures that all programs can access the contents on the DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Here are the core features and benefits of DVDFab Passkey:
1. Removes all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Removes all Blu-ray known AACS and BD+ copy protections, Region Code, BD-Live and UOPs.
3. Allows you to watch any region DVD on your region specific DVD drive and player software.
4. Allows you to watch Blu-ray disc without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
5. Allows you to use any software to access unencrypted DVD and Blu-ray disc content.
DVDFab Passkey is currently offered as a free beta version. The final version of the program will be commercial. The software program is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of most Microsoft operating systems including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Continua a leggere – Original Link: DVDFab Passkey Removes DVD And Blu-Ray Protections On The Fly